What are we learning this term? Summer 2013
Clubs and Activities
Understanding Levels and Assessment
Literacy Across the Curriculum
How can I help my child?
Practical tips to help your child
Subject Level Descriptors
Excellence at Ashton
A Country's Pain (War Poetry)
In The Classroom
Music in the Spring Term
Dulce Et Decorum Est
Year 5 - Key Holders - D.T.
Year 6 - Electronics - Steady Hand Game - D.T.
Year 7 - Boxes - Year 7's preparing their wood to make the 'Comb Joint' for their boxes. - D.T.
Year 8 - Clocks - D.T
Science Challenge - 2013
Active Adventure 2012
Sport Relief 2012
Carol Service 2011
Action Against Hunger 2011
Miscellaneous Pictures from the Archive
* Enter the classroom, when asked, in silence.
* Get out equipment and sit down immediately when asked and in the seat you have been allocated.
* While waiting for the lesson to start, do the starter activity on the board or read or practice spellings or tables in Maths.
* Ask permission if you wish to leave your seat.
* Stop, look and listen carefully to the teacher or another pupil who is speaking to the class. i.e. respect what other people are saying or doing .
* Listen to instructions and respond straightaway.
* Work, when asked, in silence without disturbing other pupils.
* Put up your hand to ask or to answer a question.
* At the end of the lesson stand quietly behind your chair until asked to leave in an orderly and quiet manner.